dinsdag 22 december 2009

What happend here????



“Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after two days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn’t realize that it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of the many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn’t take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.”


(http://5minutesjustforme.blogspot.com/ )

Happy Christmas quilting!

Dorry

(sorry, I really needed a good laugh; car broke down, bike broke down, dvd-payer broke down right in the middle of Jane Austens 'Emma', my nespresso aeroccino broke down, scale to weigh my parcels broke down, telephone out of order....sigh.....)

8 opmerkingen:

quilting Jeannet zei

Is it a joke or is it a real story Dorry ?
Have a nice christmas too....

warm greetings, Jeannet

Marie-Antoinette zei

Nu kan het alleen maar beter gaan. (Of niet?!)

Yvonne aka sommeke zei

Woehaaaaaaa!
Sterkte met al die gesneuvelde dingen (en dan klaag ik al omdat m'n droogkast het begaf)
Daaaaaag

Heleen zei

Ha, wat een grap... (ik schrok even hoor.)

Natasha in Oz zei

I am so glad that you found this funny! We all need a bit of laugh at this time of year don't we!

Blessings and best wishes to you and your family this Christmas.
Natasha.

GRANNY'S HOUSE zei

Oooooooo wat een goeie grap ik wou dat ik al die gezichten had kunnen zien :-))

Geoetjes
Ines

Guute zei

'k Dacht even dat het jouw ventje was die daar hing te bengelen. Maar ' t is wel een goeie!!!

Anoniem zei

Je hebt dus gelukkig kunnen lachen.
En je weblezers aan het denken gezet...
Op de foto ziet het er ook allemaal heel echt uit. Griezelig echt. Je moet er toch niet aan denken!
Hopelijk functioneert alles weer heel snel zoals het zou moeten.
Hele fijne kerstdagen
Marjo